View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 03:30 PM  
respagon

Industry Role:
ok...so, now what?

So I've started going through all of the education sections and trying to learn what I can and based on working on my keywords, ads and content I think I'm starting to get the basics - I'm even getting hits on my videos!

(Granted, I don't think a single one has more than 50 according to the plugrush plugin but at this point I'll take it!)

I posted before and at the time it seemed like I was just running a tube site, which I kind of am but I've manipulated the plugins enough that I can now add additional content like games or my own generated featured posts but I'm keeping the auto-populating plugin running to keep adding content and posts to my page.

I hope I'm going in the right direction but what I need to figure out which I'm still a little lost on the 'how' is how do I make this 25-45 views really take off. Is the interface working? Anything I should change? Less ads? More ads? recommended ad plugins? I was going to try to add a cams section to post things like chaturbate feeds but is that better done as outbound links?

I don't want to promote my site but the one I'm currently working on is fapsociety.com (if anyone wants to take a look and provide feedback. If there's a better place to post that url and ask though, let me know and I'll move it).
respagon is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote