View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017, 09:27 AM  
magneto664
God Bless You

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpManager View Post
Thanks for the tool, I'm looking at it right now but I have no penalties at all.
No panda no penguin or anything. I have a feeling it's more to do with the changes made after Trump won to crack down on "fake news".
Sorry by I see some periods look like a algorithm change penalty - for example last period and around April on the image start.

Quote:
I was in my search console again and noticed I am still getting some clicks from the www version, I have www and non-www in the search console and I forgot to check the other. Anyways, it's only slightly better but it hasn't flatlined.
do redirection from www to nowww or other way, chose version you like - setup a 301 redirection for this. rewrite urls inside content etc.

Quote:
I am considering completely deleting everything on current domain and starting again from scratch / square one. Is that a smart idea or has this domain been tainted somehow, and if so would starting fresh with a new domain / new brand work or would it be better to try and fix this 4-5 year old domain?
Old domains have always value. BTW we talking about domains from your signature? - look on the script - maybe a website script is a problem. tnx.
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote