View Single Post
Old 04-12-2017, 04:02 AM  
scarletknightwalker

Industry Role:
Hentai Tube Website - Quality Content

Hello Fellow GFY Webmasters,

I am new to the adult ninche, but definietly not new in the Webmaster's stuff, so to say. I wanted to ask you guys HOW...?

I own a hentai tube site, who is currently indexing embedded videos. That way i have no problem with any copyright, because i am not responsible for material uploaded in other websites. However the QUALITY suffers BIG TIME and the links are often taken down, and i am searching around for a way to start releasing the hentai videos in a higher quality similar to how hentaihaven does.

A good video grabber script does it for the other adult ninche's but not hentai. So what should i do? I looked around at SeriousPartners, but i cant figure how does that work. Do they provide me content that i can embed from their website and then we share the revenue? Do they provide the currently scheduled released hentai? Where can i get my content from?

What i can see is other webmaster's simply pirate all their way thru and upload everything on third-party sites and then dodge copyright infringements, which i dont want to do. So basically i am searching for a content provider?

Thanks beforehand guys!
scarletknightwalker is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote