Thread: Business Adult seo services
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2017, 08:28 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmaresca View Post
I am sorry to hear that you had a bad SEO experience. While I know you did not say you had a bad SEO experience I can see it all over your post. While I do appreciate you replying to my thread, to come and thrash my thread because you had poor past experiences with other SEO's is uncalled for.

Firstly, I did NOT trash your thread, I have bumped it.... Also, I did NOT have bad SEO experience, I have NO experince with SEO at all. I just talked to some SEO experts ( I do not know even if you are one of them) and ALL wanted chunk of cash BUT none of the offered any guarantees....

....that was my complaint, NOT about you or what you know,but if you are one of those experts who want cash and a lot of time and guarantee nothing. Simple question which remains unanswered.

BTW: this forum is called GFY and telling you to GFY is a term of endearment. So don't be so sensitive and explain better what are you offering and under what conditions.

Also,since you are soliciting paid business it would be a common courtesy to all members here if you at least disclosed a website ,and not just a Skype handle, then we may restart our conversation.
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook