Thread: Business Adult seo services
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 07:08 PM  
jmaresca

Quote:
Originally Posted by celandina View Post
I am sooooo frustrated with these pitches... We make this, we make that, we guarantee this but cannot promise that......

So here is the deal from my side:

I show you my GA, when you increase my traffic or ranking or whatever measure we agree to by 50% I will pay you the 50 %, when it increases 100% i will pay you 100 %..... and UP from there,

But do NOT come back and waste my time with Skype ( or other "hit me ups" ).... I will not go for one of these copouts : " ... It is not an exact science, but if you pay $ 1,000 per month in 8 to 12 months you will see the reaults..." Anyway if that is your strategy then

If you really know what you are doing, then as in any other industry you do the job and get paid NOT the other way around, ie: get paid and maybe have 1000 excuses why the job was not done..

Cheers

And there you have it.
I am sorry to hear that you had a bad SEO experience. While I know you did not say you had a bad SEO experience I can see it all over your post. While I do appreciate you replying to my thread, to come and thrash my thread because you had poor past experiences with other SEO's is uncalled for.
jmaresca is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook