View Single Post
Old 04-07-2017, 04:46 AM  
magneto664
God Bless You

Industry Role:
I don't think you will find a honest answer - everybody thing how to get a 3 or 5% from affiliate ref.

I make a lot - a lot of tests, I spend days and night to test offerts and sponsors and I find always the same answer - always use a big fish I promote
1. Chaturbate - is a big fish, always planty of users from both sides! you don't change it more entertainers is more chances for money spenders - stay away from sites where is a 200-300 models, people like big things, more girls more money more chances to see what they want.
2. Dateprofits - I test a lot of dating sites - I spend alot of time with a Adult Friend Finder but the dateprofits and milfaholic give me a best conversion and almost instant money. - This is up to you with dating company you chose - maybe on your niche AFF will be a best option you need a time and test this.
3. Datetronix - Always some extra money from USA/UK/CA traffic.

- Don't promote popunders from a juicyads or plugrush - use it for yourself! - I lost a lot of money and time to promote third party popunders. tnx.
magneto664 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote