View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 10:26 AM  
Social_bidder

Industry Role:
:2cents Need your 2 cents! Adult niche newbie - Marketingfor 6 years

Looking for a little input on where to start. I've been a virtual assistant and marketer for various clients for over 8 years plus dabbled in CPA/Affiliate programs (non adult) and have been interested in breaking into the chat, text and cam arenas. Hoping to bypass a little bit of the learning curve of previous experiences, non paying aff programs, shitty scripts, etc and see that there are many great resources here.

So I was hoping for a little input on what would be the least expensive route. My budget is a bit limited for the next month or two but I'd like to get started.

A) Blog style site with affiliate links to providers that I promote and build on?

B) Have a very basic site built from scratch and grow it.

C) *Your suggestions or experiences here*

My interests mainly in the fetish/bdsm/role play niche and plan to include phone, mobile and cam and would LOVE to start my own program in the future as opposed to just affiliate. I can do all writing, blog posting and social media myself and, will hire out promotions and traffic.

I've considered buying sites, using programs like paypercall.com or arousr.com jump into a partner situation but have had horrible experiences with partner or two that was a pathological liar, hence my exit from CPA. Not sure I want to go that route again. Any advice or "do's and dont's" appreciated.
Social_bidder is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote