View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:21 AM  
sirkonstantine
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliton View Post
Delivery happened, thanks for that.

I will be honest with my comments. First of all, don't pay $500 up front. OP offers $25 to see the full domain address of the censored links list stats he sends you when you contact him. I recommend you to pay $25 to take a look on the list first before making a decision.

Next... posts are spinned, not hand written. So if it is OK for you, that should not be a problem.
Next... your links within a post, are not located on the main blogroll page. Link is located inside the post.

P.S. In my situation, you see I have sent money up front $500 via paypal. I don't have my own paypal account, but do have bitcoins, and using Virtual Currency exchanges to send paypal to the link vendors. That been said, there is no way for me to request a refund, and I decided not to bother. I ended up not posting these links to any of my own sites, but requested to be posted to competitor's website all at once with a banned keyword.

Conclusion: from my point of view, this offer is a waste of money, and OP should offer to be able to check the links list of his PBN free of charge.
Yup, nowhere in the ad does it say the content is unique content. It is spun but it is also 700+ words, which is a lot more words than if we offered 95 unique articles. The large article increase indexation. Unindexed posts are not counted in the link graph, so they are totally worthless. The large article mitigates that.

Yup, the links are in the post and not the sidebar. The ad clearly says "The offer is for up to 3 links per post."

Ok. You can use the PBN for any reason you want -- even if it is in an attempt to penalize a competitor. Thanks for the order.

No. The PBN list will not be made public. The "P" in PBN stands for private. Publicizing it will compromise the PBN for everyone else who've bought.

It was your decision to pay the $500 upfront with a non-refundable method. You can be as remorseful about your decision as you'd like (as you should be); just don't ruin a good service for others.

Also, if you recheck your link report, you'll see that there were more than 95 posts in the .xlsx. The ad is for 95 posts but we deliver about 10% more... it's just a coincidence that you didn't mention that ;)

Anyways, good luck with business. If your competitor's site perform like any other site that received these PBN links, he'll probably see a boost in search engine traffic. "teen sex" is not a banned keywords since, if you google it, there are plenty of results appearing Better luck next time dude.
sirkonstantine is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote