View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 06:03 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Code A Small WordPress Plugin

I need a small plugin coded for me. It's part of JetPack but I don't need the full plugin.

I want a script for various pages (registration, login, comment) that is like Captcha but different

"PLEASE ANSWER THE QUESTION -- CORRECTLY -- TO REGISTER/COMMENT/LOGIN" (I'll choose the right word on each form).

Five + Seven = [ ]

The script should have an editable form where I can enter the question & answer. If incorrect, it brings them back to the form with OOPS! WRONG ANSWER. TRY AGAIN!!

Three tries, then they're banned for 60 minutes.

You retain copyright. You can sell, offer it free, or hold it for ransom.

purple laptop at gmail dot com. My budget is very small but I pay fast. I'm told by a coder (I didn't hire him) that this is simple. He just has to copy the code from JetPack and add a few things. Uh, no. I don't want a rip of someone's code. Use it as a guide but don't copy it.

I want a script that's bot-proof ;)

HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote