View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 07:04 AM  
Eliton

Industry Role:
My review

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkonstantine View Post
You need to be patient. The original post states that the turn-around-time is 5 business days. It was only 3 business days before you posted that (on today). Delivery happened today too, which means that it was within the stated TAT.

Everything is in order.
Delivery happened, thanks for that.

I will be honest with my comments. First of all, don't pay $500 up front. OP offers $25 to see the full domain address of the censored links list stats he sends you when you contact him. I recommend you to pay $25 to take a look on the list first before making a decision.

Next... posts are spinned, not hand written. So if it is OK for you, that should not be a problem.
Next... your links within a post, are not located on the main blogroll page. Link is located inside the post.

P.S. In my situation, you see I have sent money up front $500 via paypal. I don't have my own paypal account, but do have bitcoins, and using Virtual Currency exchanges to send paypal to the link vendors. That been said, there is no way for me to request a refund, and I decided not to bother. I ended up not posting these links to any of my own sites, but requested to be posted to competitor's website all at once with a banned keyword.

Conclusion: from my point of view, this offer is a waste of money, and OP should offer to be able to check the links list of his PBN free of charge.
Eliton is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote