Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LokoWilli View Post
The question si simple:
i just wanna try TrafficJunky with my sites, as publisher
i start submitting 4 sites
one day after, TrafficJunky reject my sites because they have "techsupport"
somebody can explain me what is "tech support" ?
the best answer that they give me via chat was to search on google !
i assume you have some CJ script on your site to exchange traffic.

many of this exchanges are used for fraud.

means: someone is sending bot traffic to the exchange network and gets back real traffic.
this traffic is redirected to so called "social engeneering-offers" (some call it tech support)

tech support offers are nothing else than viruses.
a user comes to such a site and his browser will ALWAYS only show that the computer is infected and call a so called "tech support number".

these call centers are usually in india.
a user have to call there and for a "little fee" (mostly around 200 dollars) they "help" you by "removing" the virus with a direct connection to the "infected computer".
after that it looks like all works again - but sure - the virus is still on the machine and can be activated whenever they want.

a site what leads to such a criminal site will be listed on all lists and the google (and other search engine) result (if still there) will be marked as dangerous.

such a site can also affect every other site it is linking to and thatīs why nobody wants to be connected with it.