Thread: For Sale x2 banner ads 300x250
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2017, 07:11 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post
Fuck you morron, is guys like you who killed this business.

And BTW my platform run with Independent Ad Serving Solution - Cloud Hosted with Real-Time Reporting
So you say my platform is shit right LOL Fuck you

EXPOSING THE BROKE ASS WHO REFUND MONEY BUT HAVE WITHDRAW FUNDS ALREADY.

Im just starting on your case right now ............. Ask anyone who screw me they don't last too long around......

I WON'T STOP COMING.............

Good luck to your business
hey business man!! look your platform how much value

Tancenter.net SEO Stats, Worth & Analysis.Huge Site Info.

tancenter.net is worth $ 1,920.00 | Website Value Calculator

I imagine that people do not wait to do business with you.especially after what we have shown here in this forum you.
you're not even clever, because they are from yesterday that I'll explain the reasons for which there was delay in repayment and subsequently was canceled did not give me the time to explain keen on skype you're going to scream like a whore to lup wolf here on the forum. I invited you to apologize and delete these posts defamatory giving you a refund as it was already do. but you would rather continue to give me the scammers in order not to apologize and withdraw your senseless accusations. I gave you 24 hours yesterday and you're using your time to prove even more child. you are not at all a man of business just see your .but company is not just a matter of company I point the finger at you that you're a rude brainless
get a brain before talk next time ridiculus man

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote