View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 05:38 PM  
Grapesoda
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainHowdy View Post
After long months of throwing myself into the flesh market my dating spectrum has being narrowed to two clear options:

- Young women (20-30) that are not hot (pretty close to entering the dateable exclusion zone).

- Elder wormen (40-50) that used to be hot ("How fleeting is all gracefulness and beauty").

All in all, beauty seems to elude me nowadays. Is there a way to change this unfortunate tide?
for company I go out with a friend of mines mom. she's 58, attractive and well mannered. perfect dinner date. no sex. I have never had a successful sexual relationship. not going to piss off my friends mom that's for sure.

what do you want a 'mate' for? I have been single 27 years and it's great! no complaints, plenty of pussy blah blah blah... if I had more expendable cash I would get a young mistress and cover some of her bills and a few bucks pocket money and fuck around with that for a while... in my case ONLY with a babe in collage getting EXCELENT grades..
Grapesoda is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote