View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 01:15 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post

You have a double standard for illegally obtained info being released.

You feel emails "easily" stolen and released to the public with proprietary info, private convos and private personal details of dozens of people are no comparison to knowing the name of a public official communicating with a foreign official on behalf of the United States. I disagree.
It's not a point of you thinking I have a double standard and you disagreeing about anything at all.

One thing was a hacked email that had no real password protection. Something that the Feds have no control over.

The other thing was an in-house Federal Felony that is crucial to our Constitutional rights and freedoms.

That is the difference.

Doesn't matter if you THINK I have a "double standard" or if you agree or disagree.
That's just the fact of the matter.

Someone purposefully released that information that isn't allowed to be viewed by the highest govt. officials.
Probably as retribution towards Trump. Pure politics and illegal as hell in a way that hacking a person's hotmail account is not.

Was Podesta hacked for political purposes? DUH! Of course he was. Campaign management is his job.
And in hindsight...he isn't very good at his job...attacking his own client (Hillary) in emails and not even bothering to TRY and set a password.
Did he deserve to have his emails hacked? Of course not.
Did it reveal that Hillary was lying to the public during the campaign about where she stood on issues? Absolutely.

Was this done by a member of the Federal Govt.'s spy agency's to Podesta?
Hell no.

But what was done to Flynn was deliberately done in-house by our spy agency's to discredit him and get him fired. And it worked.

Trying to say that because some unknown person hacked Podesa and fucked him is NOT the equivalent of bringing the full power of the Federal Govt. to bear in an attempt to bring down General Flynn.

Can't you see that?
If I decided to "come after you"...it would be very annoying to you.
If the Federal Govt. decided to come after you...you are fucked.

That's the very reason the Founding Fathers wrote the Constitution. To keep the govt. from oppressing you.

Forget about Flynn, Trump, and political stance for a second.
Put YOUR name in place of Flynn's. Now do you see what I'm talking about?
The CIA, NSA, FBI, etc. are fucking dangerous if not kept in check. Look at all the people they have ruined and/or killed in the brief history of these agencies.

And when they are used for political purposes? A disaster waiting to happen.

Will you still feel the same way if the EVIL Trump starts using them against his political enemies?
No you would not.
And I would say that is a damn good reason to find who did that and throw them under the jail and make sure that it doesn't happen again.