View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 12:02 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
You are speaking from emotion instead of thinking about what you are saying.

Hacked emails from John Podesta with the password of "Password" is NOT classified info which the "un-masking" of a US citizen's name is.

You are showing a lot of ignorance in your statements.

How would you like it if you were speaking to a foreign person as part of your job, and they were under surveillance and YOUR name was released to the public illegally and ruined YOUR life?

There is a reason we have a Constitution and protections from the govt.

If you ever actually look at the Constitution you will notice that the majority of it is protecting YOU against the Federal Govt.
The Founding Fathers understood that the biggest threat to Freedom is a run-away govt.

Keep on babbling about "patriots". That was a pure political move. Nothing in that conversation that Flynn had was in any way, shape, or form damaging to our country. He actually is the definition of a "patriot".

As for Sessions conversation...he had two assistants in the room taking official notes of the whole thing.

In your mind...do you REALLY think that Sessions and Flynn are out to destroy the United States and hand it over to the EVIL Russians?

Jesus Christ...I told you before...you are making yourself look really, really bad on this forum.
I don't know if you care. Do you have any actual business in the adult industry? Or are you just another surfer on here who gets off by getting the opportunity to actually have communication with someone like me?
Yes I'm a content creator my first site in '99 was SquirtIt my Instagram is Bladewire (I rarely update it) StraightBro is another site of mine I have a few.

You have a double standard for illegally obtained info being released.

You feel emails "easily" stolen and released to the public with proprietary info, private convos and private personal details of dozens of people are no comparison to knowing the name of a public official communicating with a foreign official on behalf of the United States. I disagree.

Bannon at CPAC openly bragged that department heads were hired specifically to deconstruct the government. So you want me to think Bannon is lying? WTF?

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote