Thread: For Sale x2 banner ads 300x250
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 11:02 AM  
kikdirty
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian mike View Post

Fuck skype .... Post here your EXCUSE as to why a refund bounced from you...

A refund for fuck sakes another fucking broke ass moron.......... First of the month coming i can tell lol

BUYER BEWARE .......... scammer all over this fucking place

Good job
point first you are a fake, second point I made the repayment on March 15. there is simply a state bank delay the reason why you had to wait five days because repayment had been pending. point three you in the final I did not earn a single penny in fact I lost a whole morning to try to solve the problem of the codes of your banner. the time that I lost I certainly do not paid off even with a very rude on how you can see even from what you've done here writing on the forum was not pretty sure. I hope I never come across with more people like you should not be rude but kind and compassionate considering that the main problem was the cause of your stupid banner that do not work in one of the most successful script at forum level.

HERE YOU SEE THE PROOF OF REFUND!!!
https://ibb.co/mWB8MF

and after being insulted derided badly on this forum, you can now also go fuck yourself

kikdirty is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote