View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 09:56 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by john1975 View Post
I would care about that, if they could provide the evidence.

your just as stupid as the rest, if ur being pulled into this whole "blame the russians" bullsht. Blaming a whole other country for everything...that's thousands of miles away is easy on paper...do they really think the Russians are gonna come into that building and start defending themselves? No, congress won't even allow it. Just say whatever they want, and piss all over the russians...ez to do from the outside.

The big question for me is what I asked in the initial post. How come YOU or nobody can answer why the FUCK comey opened and closed this 2nd email investigation...so quickly and without any statement. Just to fok over Hilary's chances.

Once red always pink, that is the American way.... Stupid as it is..
The only thing Trump had going for him was to cut a deal wit Putin to get the Jihhadis.....now he is looking to the Alzhaimers patiens like Mc Cain and starts to follow the Washington swamp party line ( Dems or Reps)
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote