View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 04:19 AM  
thommy
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico-t View Post
Hey look! It's thommy, the prototype of the guilt ridden german brainwashed by left extremist state media his whole life! Great succes!
i am not in that prison as you guys to be either left or right.
I can think for myself and do not need a low IQ hero to know what´s going on.
and i do not need the help of a party or a group because i have my own brain.

Quote:
Forgetting about Köln or do you just ignore that?
i wish you would read a bit more the german news that you would know, that there are already a lot of people in court because of fake complaints.

NO i do not say there was nothing - but it was not that big and cruel as it was looking BEFORE they found out that a big group of right radicals used the chance to send HUNDRETS of fake complains to the police.

Quote:
Taharrush is a fun game! Brought to you in Germany by mutti Merkel! It didn't even exist here in Europe before that, the experience of this reporter in 2011 in Egypt was a great introduction to it so we could all get used to it in 2016 right?
The Arabic gang-rape 'Taharrush' phenomenon which has spread to Europe | Daily Mail Online

Great success! Long live the EU!
no that fun game was brought to us bei the US politics of the past 50 years.
if they would not bring the chaos to this countries this people would still be there.

in your mind all of them are equal but this is not true.
if you have 10 victims of an accident and you definately know that ONE of them is only pretending - will you let the other 9 die because you do not knwo WICH ONE is predenting?

if so - you are far from human thinking - because the human live did survive through all this centuries by helping each other and not by killing each other.