View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 01:47 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Rupe View Post
I, nor anyone that can do simple math, need to see any bank stats. You have put forward the number of stills and videos you have produced over the years and other stats that you have spoken of so it is simple to extrapolate the monies made. Made a living and that is about it and there is not anyway you can spin yourself out of that fact. You have talked to much.
OK then.

How much did I make from a set of Readers Wives print photos I was selling in the 70s and 80s?

How much did I make from an Astral Blue video?

How much did I make from a Readers Wives picture set of 4 pictures I sold to the magazines?

How much did I make from a full magazine set?

How much did I make from selling to DVDs?

How much did I make from selling via the Content Store?

How much did I make from the paysites?

Steve, like most people here you are clueless about what I did. You are basing everything on the paysites we had that were a minor part of the business.

I'm intelligent enough to know that screenshot stats are worth diddly squat. That Googspurt is a complete unknown and has zero credibility. Just like you. Who is Steve Rupe and what does he do?
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote