View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:51 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
During the time of public outrage of Russia hacking our elections Jeff Sessions met in person with the Russian ambasador, at the ambassadors office, and purposely did not document the meeting, it wasn't on his public meeting schedule either.
Huh? Sure it was, how do you think the Washington Post was able to report it.
And he had two administrative assistants in the room with him during the meeting as well. And as usual you are wrong...it was NOT in the "ambassadors office". It was in Session's office.
It was also one of 25 meetings with foreign officials Sessions had in that same time period in his role on the Senate Armed Services Committee.

But as I said earlier...Sessions is just another lifetime bureaucrat. No different than Bush or Obama or Clinton or Ryan or ANY of them.

You exaggerations and insinuating nonsense doesn't help anything.

There is no "public outrage" by the way. There is just politics in Washington D.C.
The same politicians who were screaming about Sessions had meetings with the same Russian Ambassador themselves in their roles as Senators.

It's part of the job.

Having said that...Sessions is still a piece of garbage who has sucked on the public teat his whole life. I wish Trump would fire his ass and get someone as Attorney General from the private sector.
I don't trust ANY politician. And neither should you. Their track record of using the govt. for their own gain is all you need to know. And the results of politicians? Endless wars, largest percentage of qualified Americans OUT of the labor force since the recession of the 1970's, the biggest gap in wealth distribution we've ever seen (and it ACCELERATED under Pres. Obama), and 20 TRILLION dollars in debt.

Yeah...politicians...yay.