View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 08:11 PM  
chadglni
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteWebmaster View Post
Posting a bit more information so prospective programmers can grasp what I want done.
Budget is $100-150

Now let's talk about the wordpress plugin. I envision a plugin that will take each (.json) file that has a paragraph or two, with matching pictures (up to 10 in .jpg format) and export it into the wordpress site as individual blog posts. The plugin would take the 1st picture in the set, and set it as the main picture of the post followed by the ad title underneath it, . Then when the user clicks on either the image or title, it would take them to the actual blog post which shows all the images (however many) first, followed by the entire paragraph of the ad along. The date of the ad would be the date of the blog post. A title spinner option for the plugin would be nice if possible. I may keep the titles intact but that option would be nice just in case.

As for categories/cities, the plugin would take what it finds in the folder, and create categories in wordpress for that particular ad.

For example, it would create a Category "Calgary" and subcategory "Women Seeking Man" if the original ad was Calgary's Women Seeking Man category.

And a cron within an admin panel of the plugin so I can set the time for the plugin to run.

Aside from that, I don't require much out of the plugin. Something easy to use, a decent admin panel and cost efficient is my goal.
Totally sounds quick and easy lol
chadglni is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote