View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 05:04 PM  
nico-t
emperor of my world

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's my country, It's my place to be concerned that the POTUS or members of his campaign or staff has been corrupted by a foreign nation, why are you so obsessed with my country? It affects my life..
Yea sure, the sky is falling right? Seriously what's the point? Do you think being obsessed every single day about every single bit of propaganda the media fires at you is helping and healthy for you, or does it have the opposite effect? Does it really "affect your life" or do you believe it does? Have you ever thought about the possibility that a lot of people who have voted for Trump are actually a little bit smarter than you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Also why is it you only worry about people you don't agree with being obsessed, yet never the people you agree with? Example, I make no where near the posts about this Joushamo does, have you ever asked him why he's so obsessed?
Joshua G 's posts are between all the fluff actually well informed and rational, and the fluff is pretty funny from time to time. He's clearly having fun, while you come across as someone who is reading CNN every single day, get frustrated by headlines that are just there to get views and bash Trump 24/7... but you soak all of it up like a sponge thinking it are all true facts like they are somehow serious objective journalists
nico-t is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote