View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 12:04 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by notinmybackyard View Post
Sorry I didn't know what a "bhw pva" was. Today I looked it up and I'm going to see what I can do.

When the first one was deleted then it was like dominoes falling down. My accounts were in the sex groups, posting sexy non-nude pictures and I had several girls rinsing the men. Unfortunately it only takes 1 backward Muslim to flag an account and get the ball rolling to cause problems.

It took me a while to get some information on how facebook figures out who's real and who's not. Basically their computers look for similarities of behavior while on the site and the devices you're using to login with. If the combination of these 2 things ever totals a certain score then the the account is automatically asked to prove it's real.
Bummer that sucks sorry to hear that. Most people don't log off FB, if they don't have any surfing activity on you that's a big negative nowadays, along with the other stuff you've mentioned, and more. Not as easy as it used to be.

Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote