View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 11:17 AM  
notinmybackyard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
They do I posted about them yesterday "The going rate is $2 per account bhw pva twitter"
Sorry I didn't know what a "bhw pva" was. Today I looked it up and I'm going to see what I can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladewire View Post
Why did you lose the ones that are gone?
When the first one was deleted then it was like dominoes falling down. My accounts were in the sex groups, posting sexy non-nude pictures and I had several girls rinsing the men. Unfortunately it only takes 1 backward Muslim to flag an account and get the ball rolling to cause problems.

It took me a while to get some information on how facebook figures out who's real and who's not. Basically their computers look for similarities of behavior while on the site and the devices you're using to login with. If the combination of these 2 things ever totals a certain score then the the account is automatically asked to prove it's real.