View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 10:31 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I am watching live. It's rather interesting to see how our government works.

What is most interesting is how political all of this is. The Democrats are asking the right questions and want to get to the bottom of this. This is to be expected because if there is any connection between Trump and Russia, they want it exposed. The Republicans seem more interested in getting into the leaks. I understand the law is the law, but I am less interested in the leaks. I do not believe any of the information harmed the United States government other than making the Trump administration look bad.

It seems painfully obvious there was no wire tap of Donald Trump. So the President lied. I believe he should apologize to the American public, and apologize directly to President Obama. Then we should give some though into punishment for Trump. Obviously this is not an impeachment kind of thing, but perhaps we should censure him.

It is also very obvious that there is a tremendous amount of connections between the Trump administration and the Russian government. At the same time, it is very, very obvious the FBI is looking into these connections.

Drip. Drip. Drip. The truth will come out eventually.
5 of Trumps people have been let go for lying about Russia, but only when it was made public, Trump had no problem with them lying before it was made public which makes you wonder if he, or Bannon, told them to lie.

I don't care about an apology from Trump I want to see him held accountable & criminally charged.

2 Months In, Trump May Already Own A First: Most Corrupt POTUS. Ever.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote