View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 07:59 PM  
pinocchio
Confirmed User

Now Hiring Affiliate Manager

I own a string of phone sex sites and have been in the phone sex business for 13 years.

We have recently expanded our affiliate program and are looking for an Affiliate Manager with a good reputation and contacts with webmasters in the industry.

The position is commission based. Earn 20% (negotiable) of the total sales of the affiliates you bring in.

I also offer the best, highest converting phone sex affiliate program and is an easy sale to webmasters who are looking to make more money. You will be able to easily sign up the webmasters you know and make a good steady income.

Phone Sex is a 5 billion dollar a year industry, and by offering "Phone Sex" to their customers they are not competing or taking away from the other affiliate offers that they have on their site, only adding to their weekly income.

I'm a reputable company and I pay weekly via Direct Deposit and have never missed a payment in the 13 years I have been in business.

Contact me to learn how my program works and why it is an easy sale to potential affiliates.

cs at houseofarkaos dot com

I'm not on GFY very much, so email is the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks!