View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 10:39 AM  
just a punk
So fuckin' bored

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty2 View Post
I sort of agree with you, Scarlett Johansson is my all time perfect woman and if your wife resembles her then you are one lucky guy
The Johansson's husbang or her BF (I have no idea who fucks her now because I'm not a celebrity wanker, so I don't care) is a lucky guy because I've married my wife when Johansson was not an actress at all. Wikipedia says her first role was in 1994. The year when my son was born in So my wife is not resembles her. It's not like a love my wife because she resembles Johansson. I like Johansson because she resembles my wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott McD View Post
Pics like this one for me
She's a very nice-looking woman... but not better than 10's of those you can see every day walking from your home to work.

Quote:
If you feel your wife is 'Scarlett' material then i'm afraid all we can do is take your word for it.
My friends are kidding like that on me, but once again... my wife is not Johansson. Johansson looks my wife.

Quote:
Don't expect everyone to believe you though...
I live in Russia, man. You have to visit this country to stop believing to everyone and to wish staying here forever (yes, because of the girls @ the 1st place) ;)

This is the picture that makes the trick:

Even my own mom thinks it's my wife 15 years ago )))) Course we all getting older a year by year, so we all look different today. But if I will print it out and put it into our family album, nobody will ask me who is that