View Single Post
Old 03-19-2017, 09:52 AM  
Busty2
Member since 1999

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberSEO View Post
Guys, you are real crazy maniacs. You're wanking on pictures of some women only because they are famous (at least in your mind, because I've seen only two from this thread doing some roles in the Hollywood movies). The fact is that I've seen them on TV doesn't make them hot. To be honest, I haven't seen a single girl here who I can call real hot. Go to a subway during a rush hour and you will see at least ten of those who you will call a beauty angel.

Those females you post here are just about or even below the average. Guys, what's wrong with you? There is a countless number of the real beauties walking around and you still posing some real far away no-perfect pictures, just because you know them as "celebrities"? Hey, wake up already!

I've already mentioned on GFY that the only Hollywood actress that really looks hot is Scarlett Johansson. Not because she looks more attractive than others and not because she's famous, but because she's visually resembles my own wife. I love my wife and and find her Hollywood twin copy attractive. This is a normal instinct IMHO, isn't it? But I really don't get your obsession with celebrities. Even if they look 10x times worse than an average girl you can see every day on the street, you still say they are hot. They are not, god damnit!
I sort of agree with you, Scarlett Johansson is my all time perfect woman and if your wife resembles her then you are one lucky guy
Busty2 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote