View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 01:48 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
yeah. russia & turkey are not friends. they were on the edge of war when turkey shot down a russian jet, remember?

did you forget turkey is in NATO & europe is obligated to defend turkey from an attack by russia? how does putin have turkeys back? comical.

no. you're too dumb to know the most basic facts.

keep quacking & embarassing yourself, everytime you press "submit reply" for you it should be "submit dumb comment"

Damn I wasn't logged in and saw this. Glad I have you blocked for months now but wished it worked when logged off too.

You only mock people and put people down, it's all you do here. You are toxic to anything meaningful & worthwhile. You're fake nics amplify your hate but you're not fooling us, you can't even do that we'll.

JohnnyClips / Joshua G / JohnnyNight / John1975

I'm glad you're afraid Trump will take your disability payments away. You should live in fear, you deserve it and you don't deserve the gift of disability payments. You're perfectly capable of work as a test crash dummy or shooting range target
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote