View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:59 AM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
I am asking you for advice: what would you advise me to do and where could I live to be just left alone to live in peace? keep in mind I am an "invader" everywhere because people like you decide that I am...so saying "go to saudi arabia" is not an option...
You're going to have a problem everywhere you go unfortunately.

Until you change your thoughts on how people perceive you, you will project yourself as them seeing you as an "invader", whatever you think that is. In reality this is a lie you've been living that's holding you back from your potential and the power of the truth of who you really are.

You are unique. You love the planet. You want peace. Life is a gift you nourish & respect. You're thankful for the kindness others have bestowed upon you. Geography doesn't define you. Genetics doesn't define you. Love is guiding you to your destiny. Gratitude & kindness is a gift you give to everyone you meet, it's abundant in you and you give it freely with no expectations. You have that something special that people can't quite figure out, and want more of after meeting you. You breathe the energy of life with every breath and see opportunities others do not. You use your gifts to make your life better, and the lives of others. When you are stuck is when you realize how to free yourself. You are unique.

When you see others like you who've been very successful and happy, and rebuilt their lives, their mind is being true to their strong unique peaceful spirit, not distracted by what smaller minded others want to see of them, rather focused on projecting who you truly are breaking boundaries with the strength of your spirit.
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote