View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:13 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
well can you give me advice?

you see the places I ran away from had a problem with my last name and US foreign policy graced my former home...the place I ran to, according to you, has millions of people who "think I am an invader"....can you tell me what it is you would like me to do?

I am asking you for advice: what would you advise me to do and where could I live to be just left alone to live in peace? keep in mind I am an "invader" everywhere because people like you decide that I am...so saying "go to saudi arabia" is not an option...

I can not wait for your genius answer
My personal advice for an irritating and obsessed person as you are is to find
your peace somewhere where religion is not important. I am sure you don't have to travel far, just go and talk to medical personel in your place wherever you are now.
Do not forget to include smilies. Just laugh like you are doing here, without control and
a good reason and they will help you fast.

Explaining everything else is waste of time to a person so motivated to spend days online
finding excuses for Muslims, bashing USA and still trying to find where he belongs.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote