View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 09:18 AM  
femdomdestiny
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
actually serbs took me in and gave me a home...they are nothing like you...not that I am muslim in any way I just happened to be born with an ottomanized last name and people exactly like you had an "opinion" about this and I had to run...

I will not let a few people like you ever spoil what your country did for me and I will never become like you...now you can continue to paint 1/5 of all homo sapiens of this planet as "evil" and "out to get you"...
Few millions people...you missed that word. I don't know a single person here that is looking positive toward Muslim invasion of Europe. Not counting people getting money from NGO financed by Soros.

How blind someone should be to ignore what is going on in the world, is beyond my comprehension. Hope you will get some high-quality time with your Muslim friends. Unfortunately, last time I've posted sobering facts, people threatened to ban me from here. Enjoy your pacifism for a while. Meanwhile, search today's headlines for news from France.

--------------------------------------------
email: webmaster(at)femdomdestiny.com
femdomdestiny is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote