View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 05:16 PM  
galavance

Industry Role:
Twitter for sale

I'm looking to sell my twitter.

I originally started growing this under a different method.

It took me about 6 months to get to 8k followers and after that my twitter grew organically. in other words, you dont have to worry about following you just inherently get more followers. you could really step it up a notch if you #1. posted more material than i currently am or #2. actively tried to gain more followers.

I am at 31.9k followers and my twitter in regard to activity is pretty active. All likes above 100 - some at 1,000 - and retweets all in the 100 range. the more popular posts doing more than that.

Back when i actually tried to create good numbers i had over 11 million impressions in one month. ( and honestly this is prob in the 10-20k range of followers). I have not tried to post a lot with as large a following as i have now.

I have kept growing it because it took so long and was very hard to get up and running but I dont really produce material anymore. I have never really tried to capitalized making money on it. I was just growing it hoping to find an avenue to use it but i dont really use it and dont want it to go to waste.

I mean at 31k followers i could make a few vids, put them up for 2 bucks a piece. Mass message or whatever other option there is to get it in front of my following and hope to make bank. That's just one of a litany of ways to get it in front of people

I fully believe you could easily make 50k.

Now, if there was already an established reputable brand, even more.

Let me know if you are interested in buying it. Just reply in this thread and I'll take contact further
galavance is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote