View Single Post
Old 03-16-2017, 10:51 AM  
Corey Silverstein, Esq.
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Phoenix Forum Time - Who's Going? Who Wants to Meet and Talk Some Law?

Greetings all,

I'm looking forward to traveling to Tempe, Arizona next week for the annual Phoenix Forum. This is by-far one of my favorite trade-shows of the year.

I've been invited to speak on two different panels this year and I hope that you can participate in what's going to be some fun discussions.

Business 101 panel

With extensive experience and backgrounds spanning the industry, esteemed panelists offer a glimpse into what it takes to own, operate, and optimize an adult online business in today?s diverse environment. Topics include legal issues, mobile strategies, effective billing, and payment services.

When: Thursday March 23, 2017 ? 12:00pm ? 1:00pm
Where: E ? Classroom

Sweets with Security panel

With hackers making news each month, content, passwords and login information, credit card data, all the bits of information that reside on your site are up for grabs, unless you?ve conducted penetration tests and secured every door and window. How do you protect your consumer while protecting your business? Consumer protection and privacy are leading the conversation and can make or break your business with consumers. Panelists will discuss the best security practices for evaluating and protecting your web properties, consumer support management, as well as the art of privacy policies.

When: Friday March 24, 2017 ? 2:00pm ? 3:00pm
Where: E ? Classroom

Also, if you want to meet one-on-one, to talk about your specific legal issues/questions then please contact me today by email, Skype or telephone, so that we can block out some time.

Safe travels and see you in the sunshine.
corey at myadultattorney.com | ICQ #584182916 l Skype: corey.silverstein
Telephone: 1-248-290-0655
Corey Silverstein, Esq. is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote