View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 04:09 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
Here is the problem Johnyboy.. I didn't need to criticize Hillary over made up pizzagates or Hillary cash or whatever. I didn't need fake conspiracys to show me she was corrupted and would lie to your face..

This was all very obvious, which is why I never supported her. I have however said many time she would fuck shit up a lot less than Trump would..

In a choice between Trump or Hillary, I'd rather it of been Hillary because at least she is "sane" and somewhat competent, neither of which is Trump.

I still wouldn't and didn't vote for either..
Remember he (and his fake nics) & Putin, wants the American government destroyed, that's why they support trump, his incompetence and willingness to attack all pillars of our government & society, hes attacked them all but the legislative branch so far:

Judicial (so called judges),

Executive (obama),

News organizations (fake news),

The electoral system (3 million fake votes)

Slowly erode the publics faith in the system then after a couple years attack it from with via a barrage of specific hard hitting lawsuits, like Putin did, all the while gutting all the offices of as many employees as possible crippling the government.

Bannon Says Cabinet Picks Intended to Deconstruct the Government | Fortune.com | 2/25/2017

JohnnyClips responds to every post of mine within 1-2 minutes. Wait for it ...
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote