View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 03:54 PM  
crockett
in a van by the river

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshua G View Post
if crockett critiqued hilary just for what was reported in clinton cash, then everything crockett says could be valid.

but when he says GOP is controlled by corporations while bluehats are lesser problem, all one can do is LOL...when it was hilary & the dems shilling for global free trade, just like the GOP. hilary taking checks from russia for uranium deals, no quacking from crockett!

in crockett land, only the GOP is for sale to corporations, while obama presided over a recovery that only the corporations & the rich enjoyed, hence hilary lost the blue collar vote to trump...

dumb lib.

Here is the problem Johnyboy.. I didn't need to criticize Hillary over made up pizzagates or Hillary cash or whatever. I didn't need fake conspiracys to show me she was corrupted and would lie to your face..

This was all very obvious, which is why I never supported her. I have however said many time she would fuck shit up a lot less than Trump would..

In a choice between Trump or Hillary, I'd rather it of been Hillary because at least she is "sane" and somewhat competent, neither of which is Trump.

I still wouldn't and didn't vote for either..
crockett is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote