View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 12:48 PM  
Bladewire
StraightBro

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeSkywalker View Post
I would say both sides are guilty of that. But you, prince and bladey are just as bad as johnny clips. He's like limbaugh and you 3 are the left equivalent. The 4 of younare blowhards. At least johnny knows it though. I'm pro trump but I can see how a lot of what happened is farcical. But I can admit that. Where as you, bladey and prince would suck the blood out of hillary's tampon and convince yourselves it's ambrosia.
You can suck it Duke I have no problem saying Democrats are as fucked up as Republicans both corrupt in their own ways that's the difference between me and the 6 nics JohnnyClips uses to misrepresent redhats disproportionately here. You'll never see redhats admit Trump lied, or made a mistake. It doesn't happen.

Republicans are different than altright redhats. Republicans can have an honest conversation. Altright redhats are fanatical illogical immoral followers and conversations with them can't go deep no matter how hard you try.

Remember, 6 of the redhat identities here are one person posting manically day and night, often times talking to his other identities in threads he creates that nobody else respond to, of which are titled something insulting like "why are democrats stupid" etc. With constant insults in posts calling non redhats stupid dumb dumbs idiots cucks snowlflakes faggaots ni**gers etc. etc.
Smack dat / JohnnyClips / Joshua G / JohnnyNight / relic / John1975

Most have his nics on ignore, some nics have been banned and let back.

I can have great discussions with you, robbie, grapesoda, woj, Paul markham, sarettah, etc. The fake nic guy has to be dealt with in a very basic shallow way because he's manic and posts daily under those harsh altright political nics
Bladewire is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote