View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 12:37 PM  
DukeSkywalker
The Boogeyman

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's funny you will willfully repeat unproven lies about voter fraud when it's bad for Hillary, but then you willfully ignore Trump's Russian connections. You just pick and choose what to believe based on your team politics.

I've seen several news reports of Trump voters getting busted voting 2 or more times for Trump. You ignore the fuck out of that of course.. Hell I'm sure there were some people who voted illegally, but you just make up "thousands" or "millions" according to Trump..

You people just outright make shit up then claim it's ok because the other side does it too.. The difference being you "think" shit you don't agree with or like is "made up"..

Meanwhile you run around here like a dumb dumb chanting about Obama wiretapping Trump with no fucking evidence at all. Now even Trump is hiding from this because the fucking white house even admitted his "source" was Breitbart and Breitbart's "source" was some flunky right wing radio host..

Yet you will still believe it and everything else he says.. Just like the voter fraud claims of thousands of people in Cali... Yet no proof..

I would say both sides are guilty of that. But you, prince and bladey are just as bad as johnny clips. He's like limbaugh and you 3 are the left equivalent. The 4 of younare blowhards. At least johnny knows it though. I'm pro trump but I can see how a lot of what happened is farcical. But I can admit that. Where as you, bladey and prince would suck the blood out of hillary's tampon and convince yourselves it's ambrosia.
I am he who causes Falcons to soar due south but no winds caused me.
I am he who has eyes, but not to see.
I am the ring wearer and apron wearer
I am he that carries a pointed staff and raises his fellows with certain grips and words
I am he that knows my brethren in the darkness as well as in the light

Mechanic / Fixer. Literally and figuratively
DukeSkywalker is online now   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote