View Single Post
Old 03-11-2017, 12:23 PM  
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crockett View Post
It's funny you will willfully repeat unproven lies about voter fraud when it's bad for Hillary, but then you willfully ignore Trump's Russian connections. You just pick and choose what to believe based on your team politics.

I've seen several news reports of Trump voters getting busted voting 2 or more times for Trump. You ignore the fuck out of that of course.. Hell I'm sure there were some people who voted illegally, but you just make up "thousands" or "millions" according to Trump..

You people just outright make shit up then claim it's ok because the other side does it too.. The difference being you "think" shit you don't agree with or like is "made up"..

Meanwhile you run around here like a dumb dumb chanting about Obama wiretapping Trump with no fucking evidence at all. Now even Trump is hiding from this because the fucking white house even admitted his "source" was Breitbart and Breitbart's "source" was some flunky right wing radio host..

Yet you will still believe it and everything else he says..
There are no connections between Trump and Russia. It was totally fabricated from the getgo to distract us and try and derail Trump. You just can't see it because you're so anti-Trump and were wrong the entire election cycle, so you are experiencing cognitive dissonance and are doubling down. I feel bad for you

Of course millions of illegals voted. There is no "popular vote" contest. Trump will probably lose by 5 million overall votes in 2020, but win by an even larger margin (picking up Virgina and New Hampshire). Let it sink in cucks!
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote