View Single Post
Old 03-10-2017, 08:56 AM  
drexl
Whale Hunter

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by deonbell View Post
Sometimes white labels hang. I notice they are slower and there are less girls, some girls choose not to be on white labels.

Plus chaturbate is all over the white labels. It is on the video in the upper right hand corner. People quickly realize they are on chaturbate instead of the white label.

Which is fine, if you get to retain the revshare when the customer switches over to the main site. But who knows if this is the case?

If you are making any money, continue with what you are doing. But you should go mainstream. Where you can control your inventory and income streams. Become as vertically integrated as you can get. Lost the middle man hat. Make others depend on you.

Chaturbate is pinned at the top of all the get rich quick sites now. They are losing their need for salesmen.

What you say makes sense to me, but then when I look at Joker's stats (who uses whitelabels from what he said) I'm kinda confused.

Also, if mobile traffic is lost when using the promo tools' links, isn't the best bet to use the wl?

At the end of the day it boils down to who wins the cookie: does anyone know how this really works? I received an email from support saying that if a user goes to my wl then signs up on to cb he is gonna be mine, but since cookies are domain based I don't see how that's done.

Similarly, when a user goes to the default affiliate link, a cookie is saved against chaturbate.com, a visit is counted in the dashboard and then there is a 302 redirect to m.chaturbate.com where no cookie seems to be saved: how do they bind the affiliate to the customer?