View Single Post
Old 03-06-2017, 09:06 AM  
Forkbeard
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Just letting folks know that my sponsored post service is still available. Demand ebbs and flows; for awhile around September/October I was making people stand in line because I had five or six sponsored posts in a queue and I like to keep them no more frequent than one paid post per blog per week, but right now things have calmed down a little bit and there's currently no waiting.

One new development: There's now a 10% discount if you buy a package of three or more posts and prepay for them all at once.

Another new development: I'm actually taking a genuine vacation in April! It's not all play -- it's a long complicated road trip that's in part for the purpose of ferrying somebody else's vehicles around and in part for the purpose of cleaning up some old family business -- but I'll be away from my keyboard for weeks and seeing some excellent scenery. The blogs are all set for programmed posting (or will be by the time I go) but I've reserved five slots on each blog (the five Saturdays in April) and I'm offering a 25% "vacation sale" ($112.50 instead of $150 per post) if you contact me (theforkbeard at softhome dot net) and pay me before March 20 so that I have time to write and schedule the custom posts before I depart.

Final note: Since starting this thread I've made several sales to new customers who were referred to me by GFY people based on this thread. I really appreciate that, thanks so much!