View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 11:13 AM  
celandina
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Ray View Post
It is saying you have too many links on your domain pointing to other domains.

External Links are hyperlinks that point at (target) any domain other than the domain the link exists on (source). In layman's terms, if another website links to you, this is considered an external link to your site. Similarly, if you link out to another website, this is also considered an external link.

Study one thing at a time and by the time you're finished you will be an SEO expert.

Ray
hardlinks.org
Ray, I like your sense of humor.... I have ONLY one link leading to external site ( a banner on main pages leading to our sister site), the others are ONLY customary : to Disney if you do not want to see adult, Go Daddy secure certificate, the guys who built the site, net nanny for parents, and to our 2 payment processors and to one affiliate software. If that is too much, then I have no clue why...Everything else is coming in to us.

Beats me, and no I do not want to be an SEO expert..... i just want to know if the rest of that shit means anything, after all I have ALL three items you mentioned in your OP?
celandina is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote