View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 10:30 AM  
LadyOulala

Industry Role:
:2cents I'm looking for a partner webmaster

Hello,

I am the webmaster of a site (top adult site) which makes 10 000 visitors per day

I have a model that made videos and photos for me since two years.
With a free blog that makes 1500 visitors a day.

And a paid site that has just been created with the same model that currently makes 300 visitors a day, but it just has just started.

To this is added with my model 30 000 followers on twitter and about 2000 views with each snap.

A profile seen 800,000 times in two years on xhamster, videos that are seen sometimes up to 100,000 times and 35,000 friends still on xhmaster (I have to be one of those with the most on this site)

On xvideos all videos have been seen more than 3 million times the channel has 4000 subscribers and is in the top 500 most visited channels in the world.

The earnings generated are valued at several thousand dollars each month for all of our buisiness.

The tools are already there, several new videos every month, photos, fans, visitors.

But it is essentially in France that we earn money.

My English is very bad, that's why I am looking for someone dynamic, experienced, speaking perfectly English and mostly available to manage visitors. By writing articles, doing promotion on forums, uploading videos, answering fans on the blog and many other things. In exchange for part of the revenue generating, links on my top list, for example, all this will be negotiated between us.

Thank you for contacting me in private if you are interested, telling me about your skills, experience, your availability.
LadyOulala is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote