View Single Post
Old 02-19-2017, 01:49 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
Once again Paul you are clearly one hundred percent right. If you weren't born in the United States, you should be sent home. And if you weren't an American citizen and you had kids here, well your kids will have to return back to your native country too.

By the way Paul, where were you born, where do you currently live, and are you a full citizen there? I mean.... Can your citizenship where you currently live be revoked, and you be forced back the country you were born in?

Right now they are coming for Hispanics who have been here legally. Will they come for my mother next?
I came to Czech before it joined the EU, so I had to get a Residents Permit. I opened a corporation here before Czech joined the EU, all my turnover went through Czech banks, we paid out $1,000s to employees, rent, taxes, etc. Every week. People like that are welcome anywhere in the world.

My business couldn't be run from a home office working on my own.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote