View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 11:14 PM  
Barry-xlovecam
It's 42

Industry Role:
Ironically, Hispanic Americans (North and South Americas) are of ''Native American blood lines" mixed with the blood lines of the Spanish conquistadors.

They have more right to be among us than the invading hordes of white Europeans.

White Trailer Trash Go Home -- LMAO

White Europeans and Black Americans are NOT native to the North and South American continents. Your argument is a red hearing.

I have a US Passport, my father served in the US Army with Patton in the second world war. My grandfathers where nationalized US citizens that immigrated from Tsarist Russia. My paternal grandmother was a natural born US citizen of German-Jewish parentage.

The Establishment Clause of the US Constitution is more important that any fascist dogma.

If people are here illegally and have family to guarantee their support they should be granted residency on humanitarian grounds and be self supporting -- that should be the *american way*

If people are here illegally with no apparent means of support (scab day workers) they should be deported.

If people are here and working , for over 2 years, and paying taxes I see no reason why they should not be given residency permits -- they are gainfully employed and taxpayers
Barry-xlovecam is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote