View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 06:40 PM  
HairyChick
Slowly dying

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmuc View Post
.. sh*!y news :/ I feel your pain.. good luck with sorting out the problem asap.

H

Thanks. The fucker actually hacked six sites but they hadn't had posts yet. I'll just reinstall WordPress and check the template files. But my personal blog had years of posts. Rather than reinstalling WP and loading the db, the former fixer screwed up the site by trying to delete the added code. Now he's too busy to fix it until the summer.

If I didn't have amnesia, I'd have fixed it myself. I can't remember so was afraid of fuxoring it. I told him to gfy and came here. I know the pay is cheap but experienced Wordpress folks can fix it. Reinstall, upload db, fix broken theme if uploading new WP doesn't cure it. SSDI leaves me a whopping $72.80 a month after the nursing home takes their share. I remember the thousand-bucks-a-day earnings ...
HairyChick is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote