View Single Post
Old 02-18-2017, 08:05 AM  
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by crucifissio View Post
no I never mentioned einstein...most humans will never even come close to him...

I completely agree with your second paragraph...only I would like to add that if 2 twins got separated at birth 500 years ago and one twin grew up in slavery and had kids born in to slavery etc, 500 years later the descendants of those 2 twins would be in very different positions as far as IQ is concerned...

IQ is not the only factor of course...the twin not born in to slavery will have had better food growing up and would develop better...nutrition plays a huge role in brain development...now take in to account 500 years of this...

the twin not born in to slavery would have better parents with better parenting skills...this plays a huge role in psychological development and the psyche plays a large role in social functioning and indeed the ability to learn and in turn the ability to grow IQ

the twin not born in to slavery would have a family that accumulated wealth for 500 years...he would be born in to a completely different world than a just released slave...
This has already been dis-proven with the Twin Studies
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote