View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 12:07 PM  
Tasty1
Judge Jury and Executioner

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanG View Post
it's either "everything for the Vets" or "dodging the draft is fine".

can't be both

some people here have more moral flexibility than a chinese contortionist
I am not right or left, but it can be both.

Fighting against germans in WW2 / IS = OK can be supported
Most of the oil/communism/ islam wars = NOT OK

But i respect everyone and thinks they need the best care if needed when they wanted to give their life for the country. Cause it stays my country, and we may jave stupid politicians, the did it for the country is their idea. Now the Dutch army doesn't have ammo for training, already 2 years. Talking about sharing helmets cause they are so expensive... Than i think, what the hell is our government doing. If you sent them, give them the best equipment and practise. Finally after Trum said other countries must take their part most parties want to higher the budget... It is election time, and now they are forced to do something. We didn't learn from Srebrenica.

If somebody want to dodge a war they can't support, completely fine with that in most cases. When your country is under direct attack, is different when you invade other countries for whaterver reason. Therefor it is good that they now have a professional army, they choose for it.

everything is fake
Tasty1 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote