View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 11:54 AM  
Vendzilla
Biker Gnome

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfv89 View Post
I can't say Donald Trump is all bad, he's deporting those with "criminal records" from his country to better his people, he is giving people tax breaks, taxes don't need to be so high, which will increase business. He's not some super savior, and just cause you stop using what you deam to be a dirty energy source doesn't mean that they don't just shift the problem elsewhere take example California, their are plastic bag bans, so what do they do they make bigger plastic bags that are reusable, or they use paper bags, well great you stopped some of the plastic bags but now your chopping down all the trees. I enjoy my V8 Lincoln LS Sport, and I hate being behind a Prius when entering the freeway.
I so agree, I hate those bags, they make the free ones illegal and charge for the thicker ones, talk about stupid.

Ever been trapped behind two Prius' drag racing?

I have a 4x4 truck in LA and it's got a V8 in it, I love driving that or riding my Harley that gets 40 mpg on the freeway.

During the 80's and 90's I recycled almost 80 tons of scrap steel I think, big estimate because I didn't keep track. I was given permission to clean all the scrap steep from several building sites while I worked in the elevator trade. I worked harder after hours than during, but I made some serious bank. I think I got 20 tons from one high rise.
Carbon is not the problem, it makes up 0.041% of our atmosphere , 95% of that is from Volcanos and decomposing plants and stuff. So people in the US are responsible for 13% of the carbon in the atmosphere which 95% is not from Humans, like cars and trucks and stuff and they want to spend trillions to fix it while Solar Panel plants are powered by coal plants
think about that
Vendzilla is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote