View Single Post
Old 02-17-2017, 09:21 AM  
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE
Trump!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rochard View Post
I only watched part of it, but the news has been nice enough to replay the high lights over and over again.

If I understand correctly, Trump said two things I found really interesting....

1) He said the leaks are illegal. If this is true, this means someone leaked real classified information. Which means Flynn discussed speaking to the Russians about sanctions while he was a private citizen - which is highly illegal.

2) Trump said he did not direct Flynn to speak to the Russians about the sanctions, but that he would have ordered him to do so if he discovered Flynn was not already discussing the sanctions with the Russians.

No matter what we need to have a full investigations into Trump's ties with Russia, including disclosing his taxes.
What are you talking about?

1) The leaks are illegal - like his discussions with Mexico, Japan and others as well as classified information

2) Talking to the russians as well as any other country is not illegal

Trump has no ties to Russia at all...he has released his financial records which is way more important than his tax return
JohnnyClips - BANNED FOR LIFE is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote